Paris print experiments

In Paris for three weeks, I tried out some AKUA Kolor inks with monotypes and woodcut and linocut plates. It took some getting used to as the AKUA ink is in liquid form. I found if I mixed it with the transparent base, I could get it to do what I wanted most of the time. The trick is not to put it on too heavily. Here are some of the results:

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

About slnorquay

Artist who is interested in writing and pictures.
This entry was posted in Activities. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s